Pages

3 December 2010

Smile Time

I have a special place that I go to that will always make me smile
It is a little folder tucked away on my laptop


I have been to the folder many times, I have browsed and added to its content repeatedly, and it has never once failed to induce the smiles and laughter I go there to seek.


Compared to work and university folders that get begrudgingly accessed on a daily basis, this little one barely gets a look in. But don't be fooled by this fact - it is a very important folder. Because, amongst the more difficult parts of life we all need a little folder like this. We have family and friends, hobbies and passions, and not forgetting chocolate, to keep us ticking along, but when you're slogging away on a piece of work (with the corresponding, yawn/stress-inducing folder open, of course), and you need a teeny pick-me-up... well, that's what my special little folder is for.


Since I first had the internet when I was 12 years old, whenever I came across some pictures that I loved - beautiful, inspiring, hilarious, anything smile-inducing - I saved them, and have done ever since.

I thought I'd share some of my favourites
I hope they can put a smile on your face too

Where would we be without friendship?


Stunning
'CLEAN ME' is out, creativity is in

 "Never fart in a wetsuit!"

 French condom: I will not be your father

It could be worse, you could be... oh...

Cheeky tattoo!

Brilliant timing Mr Photographer

There are loads of body paint pictures in my folder :)

 
 Unfortunate bike seat colouring...

<3 him



1 comment:

Whatcha thinkin' hmm?